Client Experience Associate_German_ or Spanish Speaker, Kraków
The Client Experience Team is a new team that will bring new quality in OANDA global experience. Become primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and handle all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
- Assist & educate customers in platforms offered by OANDA - features and benefits.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing premier customer experience and satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers with customer requests and inquiries relating to their OANDA accounts and trading activity with OANDA.
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Work to maintain the standards of the department and ensure that you stay in line with the assigned metrics for the role.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA.
- Knowledge of leveraged retail OTC products (particularly FX and CFDS) and all OANDA products.
- At all times ensuring to adhere to OANDA's policies and remain compliant
Experience in a customer-facing role:
- Ideally in EGerman Or Spanish language environment
- Prior experience with a CRM system - Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk is advantageous
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful
- Ability to handle phone, email, and live chat inquiries
- An empathetic listener who strives to delight the customer
- Able to solve problems independently that is in the customer’s best interest.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!