Client Experience Associate with English and German, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
The Client Experience Team in Krakow is a new team that will bring new quality in OANDA global experience. Become the primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and handle all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Assist & educate customers in products and platforms offered by OANDA
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth, and retention of business
- Ensure contact resolution in a timely manner and maintaining the highest level of quality in every customer interaction
- Work to maintain the standards of the department and ensure that you stay in line with the assigned metrics for the role
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA
- Experience in a customer facing role with English and German (written and spoken)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to handle phone, email, and live chat inquiries
- Ability to work effectively in a team: a friendly, empathic, and solution-oriented person
- Receptiveness to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of leveraged retail OTC products (particularly FX and CFDS) and all trading platforms - is a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM system – Salesforce is advantageous
- Strong PC Skills - comfortable with email and web browsing/searching. Microsoft Office skills is advantageous
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.