Client Experience Associate, Toronto
Primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and will handle all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
- Assist & educate customers in platforms offered by OANDA - features and benefits.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing premier customer experience and satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers with customer requests and inquiries relating to their OANDA accounts and trading activity with OANDA
- Added to above point
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Work to maintain the standards of the department and ensure that you stay in line with the assigned metrics for the role
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA
- Take responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Knowledge of leveraged retail OTC products (particularly FX and CFDS) and all OANDA products
- At all times ensuring to adhere to OANDA's policies and remain compliant
- Adhoc projects and other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- University degree in related field is advantageous
- Strong PC Skills - comfortable with email and Web browsing/searching. Microsoft Office skills advantageous
- Prior experience with a CRM system - Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk is advantageous
- Experience in a customer facing role is advantageous
- English and Spanish language requirements
Skills & Behaviours:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Highly self-motivated – ability to work independently and work effectively within a team environment, think analytically and creatively.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Detail oriented, reliable, and resourceful
- Ability to handle phone, email, and live chat inquiries
- An empathetic listener who strives to delight the customer.
- Able to solve problems independently that is in the customer’s best interest.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
- Office environment
- Shift work and working holidays may be required
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.