Client Experience Associate, Singapore
If you like working with people on a daily basis and you want to speed up your career in FinTech, you should join our global Client Experience Team! It is a great opportunity to broaden knowledge of Forex area and cooperate with other departments in the company.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Inform our customers about our products, help them to understand how our products work and how to use them (via live chat and email).
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Identify and analyse customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth, and retention of business.
- Cooperate with and support other Departments – Account Onboarding, Compliance, Legal etc.
- Promote positive customer relations with a can-do attitude, and willingness to always help.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA.
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent knowledge of English, knowledge of Mandarin will be an asset.
- Ability to handle email, live chat inquiries and phone calls from time to time.
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful.
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.