Client Experience Associate, Singapore
Primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and will handle all customer questions and inquiries
with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
- Assist & educate customers in platforms offered by OANDA - features and benefits.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing premier customer experience and
- satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers with customer requests and inquiries relating to their OANDA accounts and
- trading activity with OANDA
- Added to above point
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the
- Work to maintain the standards of the department and ensure that you stay in line with the
- assigned metrics for the role
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services
- offered by OANDA
- Take responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Knowledge of leveraged retail OTC products (particularly FX and CFDS) and all OANDA products
- At all times ensuring to adhere to OANDA's policies and remain compliant
- Adhoc projects and other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- University degree in related field is advantageous
- Strong PC Skills - comfortable with email and Web browsing/searching. Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience with a CRM system - Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk is
- Experience in a customer facing role is advantageous
Skills & Behaviours:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Highly self-motivated – ability to work independently and work effectively within a team
- environment, think analytically and creatively.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Detail oriented, reliable, and resourceful
- Ability to handle phone, email, and live chat inquiries
- An empathetic listener who strives to delight the customer.
- Able to solve problems independently that is in the customer’s best interest.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
- Office environment
- Shift work and working holidays may be required