Client Experience Associate, Japan
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
Primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and will handle all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate customers in OANDA’s product features and benefits.
- Client Account Management – Put your consultative skills to work by identifying and analyzing customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing premier customer experience and satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers with administrative requests and inquiries relating to their fxTrade accounts
- Assist customers with inquiries about their currency trades.
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the fxTrade platform.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong PC Skills - comfortable with email and Web browsing/searching
- Fluency (written and spoken) in a language other than English would be an asset
- Detail oriented, reliable, and resourceful
- Possess courageous integrity
- Ability to handle phone, email, and live chat inquiries
- Excellent written and oral communications skills combined with the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Highly self-motivated – ability to work independently, think analytically and creatively
- A good listener who shows empathy and strives to make your customers experience one you would like to have.
- Able to solve problems independently that is in the customer’s best interest.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
- 2 or more years of experience supporting online retail Forex and/or CFD trading platforms
- University degree, college diploma or certification in Finance, Economics, Commerce or Foreign Exchange.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange market, trading currencies and all OANDA products.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.