Client Cash Management Associate , Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Help us with supporting our clients and their money.
- Give yourself a chance to develop in Client Experience, Forex Exchange Services or Onboarding area.
- Boost your career in the FinTech industry.
Our Funding Team works globally from Canada, UK, Poland and Singapore; they are ensuring that all deposit and withdrawal transactions for client’s cash accounts within their areas of responsibility are processed within 24 hours to the correct client account for the correct amount. Additionally, each Client Cash Management Associate is responsible for working collaboratively with Client Experience, New Accounts and Compliance Teams. It's a great opportunity to learn everything about how we take care of our clients and have wide further development opportunities!
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the Cracow office from time to time with respect to your own commitments (minimum 4 times per month)
Scope of Duties
- Accurately processing all Clients' cash transactions within a 24-hour period while adhering to compliance and company policies.
- Responding to all Clients' cases related to funding issues, resolving Clients' problems with transactions.
- Working with FMS (in-house system), CurrentDesk, Daily Reconciliation, Salesforce etc.
- Cooperating with the team and internal stakeholders to implement workflows and processes that will increase productivity and effectiveness throughout the Client Cash Management Team and the company as a whole.
We are looking for
- Min. 1 year of previous experience in a Finance, Administration, Client Experience or Transaction Processing related environment.
- Fluent English
- Ability to work evening shifts (as additional support) in unexpected and urgent situations.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to act as a good listener.
- Openness to work for morning shift - 7am - 3pm
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube