Campaign Insights Analyst, Kraków
Campaign Insights Analyst
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing acquisition team driving growth and optimization across OANDA. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-pace environment taking our business to the next level.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is for someone
who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
What You'll Do
- Work on analytical projects that involve analyzing complex datasets from digital campaigns, website and CRM in order to produce actionable insights and models that drive marketing strategic decisions
- Work closely with BI team and data scientist team to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects to drive digital campaign performance.
- Reporting and understanding drivers of digital campaign performance
- Finding innovative ways to understand and action on business questions
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Ensure robust statistical and data methods are used to build analyses across the team
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
Who You Are:
- Degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Knowledge of statistical methods including regression modelling and predictive
- modelling, web analytics, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL and Excel,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud and Google data studio preferred
- Knowledge of Python, R or similar preferred
- You have proven analytics work experience with knowledge of digital marketing
- Attention to details
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills