C++ Software Engineer, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Billions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We’re looking for a software engineer with strong C++ skills and a willingness to develop integrations with and extensions to trading platform MetaTrader. You’ll join a well motivated engineering team which will provide better experience for our clients and give them better experience in trading activity.
- Work closely with the product manager and other developers to build integrations with MetaTrader 4/5 inside the OANDA’s group;
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Solid experience in working with C++ as a software engineer;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns;
- Ability to work in a team, collecting requirements, and write well-documented and clean code;
- Highly organized, with good written and oral communication skills in English
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- Experience with the MetaTrader platform and APIs
- Experience in continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiar with observability / metrics / Prometheus / Grafana
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.