C# Software Engineer , Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented C# Software Engineer to help drive and support our product development. You will cooperate with different departments (Engineering as well as Business) from Canada, Poland, and the UK. Every day you will work on integration of our products with third-party systems - like trading platforms, banks, quick payments providers, KDPW.What will be your scope of duties?
- Creating new and extending existing components of our systems supporting the company's operations, and delivering solutions for our customers;
- Monitoring and solving technical problems in the developed software;
- Integrating with many internal and external systems (e.g. for automated EMIR/MIFIR transactions reporting and with trading platforms);
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews and automated tests;
- Working closely with other developers and Product Managers.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of commercial experience in using C#;
- Experience in writing SQL queries;
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns;
- Polish fluent in speaking and writing, communicative English;
- Ability to collect requirements, and write well-documented and clean code;
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with C++;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or Entity Framework;
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.