C# Software Engineer, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
We’re looking for an exceptional and motivated individual who will join TMS Warsaw office (OANDA Group) and help us in developing internal systems, delivering solutions for our customers, integrating with trading and external systems.
As a team member you’ll do:
- Work closely with developers and Product Managers;
- Creating of new and extend components of our systems supporting the company's operations;
- Monitoring and solving technical problems in the developed software by your Team;
- Integrating with many internal and external systems especially with trading platforms;
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews and automated tests.
- Solid experience as a software engineer using C#;
- General knowledge in writing SQL queries;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns;
- Ability to work in a team, collecting requirements, and write well-documented and clean code;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework;
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.