Business Operations Specialist, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
OANDA is hiring for its business operations (BizOps) team. The BizOps team works with internal and external clients to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. As a member of this 24/7 team, you will be responsible for:
- Level 2 support, resolving technology and execution cases escalated from Level 1 client support teams
- Global incident management, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release
- Configuration, change impact analysis and platform configuration for OANDA’s various platforms
- FIX API onboarding & support, helping clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run in production on OANDA’s FIX API
- Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage
- Advanced user of the data-driven programming like SQL, mySQL, Python, R, etc.
- Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel, including VBA.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role - such as support or account management - within the financial / fintech / tech services industry
- Experience writing documentation for procedures or systems
- Experience supporting APIs such as FIX and REST
- Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics
- Experience working with a retail aggregation platform configuration (oneZero, PrimeXM, Integral)
- Experience working with MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 configuration & administration
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system
- Proficiency working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.