Business Operations Specialist
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
OANDA is hiring for its business operations (BizOps) team in London. The BizOps team works with internal and external clients to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. As a member of this 24/5½ team, you will be responsible for:
• Level 2 support, resolving technology and execution cases escalated from Level 1 client support teams
• Global incident management, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release
• Configuration, change impact analysis and platform configuration for OANDA’s various platforms
• FIX API onboarding & support, helping clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run in production on OANDA’s FIX API
• Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage
• Experience in a client-facing role—such as support or account management— for 2 or more years within the financial services industry is required
• Experience writing documentation for procedures or systems is required
• Experience supporting APIs such as FIX and REST is beneficial
• Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel is required
• Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics, is required
• Proficiency working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint is beneficial
• Knowledge of the retail FX and CFD market is beneficial
• Knowledge of retail FX and CFD vendors & technology is beneficial
• Knowledge of data-driven programming using SQL, Python, R, etc. is beneficial
• Numerate university degree, finance & economics or a STEM discipline
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.