Business Operations Specialist (Evening Shift) , Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a global, multicultural team.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of Customers.
How we work?
The Business Operations Teams are a part of a global Risk Department. They work 24/5 and they are responsible for providing level 2nd support for internal and external stakeholders to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. This BizOps Team consists of 7 members located in Poland.
By the end of 3 months you will learn how to:
- Provide level 2nd support, resolve technology and execute cases escalated from level 1st Client support teams.
- Manage incidents globally - running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release.
- Configurate changes for OANDA’s various platforms.
- Provide FIX API onboarding & support, help Clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run-in production on OANDA’s FIX API.
- Write internal and Client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage.
- Develop and integrate programs, plans, and strategies for meeting business goals; these may include impact mitigation, deployment analysis, cost imperatives, and development of sourcing strategy.
- Previous experience in a tech-support role.
- Ability to work evening shift - from 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics etc.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Professional knowledge of Unix & issue-tracking suites such as JIRA/Confluence will be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage complexity issues.
- Organized and prioritized.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube