Business Analyst (MetaTrader), Kraków
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Business Analyst to help drive and support our product development strategy. We work in an international environment with Product Managers and Business Analysts located in Canada, Poland, and the UK.
- Collect and document business and regulatory requirements and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables and test plans.
- Evaluate and document processes and workflows
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Perform gap analysis and documenting findings, communicate findings to stakeholders and propose solutions
- Perform system and user acceptance testing
- Conduct training sessions, software demonstrations and launch activities as new features and processes are introduced
- Work closely with engineering teams acting as a bridge between development and business teams.
- Build, refine and maintain product backlogs while working closely with key stakeholders to define priorities.
- Writing users stories and acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and leadership
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (e.g. Business Analyst, Product Owner)
- Experience designing and documenting new processes and workflows
- Experience performing gap analysis and documenting findings
- Experience of integrating and working with 3rd party products and vendors
- Working knowledge of requirements gathering workshop methodologies (story mapping, lean canvas etc.) and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Experience writing users stories, and acceptance criteria, Business requirements and test specifications
- Financial industry experience, specifically forex/CFD trading, and familiarity with frontend, backend and middleware components of a trading system is a strong plus.
- Experience working with MT4/MT5 trading software is a strong plus.
- Krakow or Warsaw based office and remote working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.