Business Analyst, Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Business Analyst to help drive and support our product development strategy. We work in an international environment with Product Managers and Business Analysts located in Canada, Poland, and the UK.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
By the end of 3 months you will
- Collect and document business and regulatory requirements and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables and test plans.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Work closely with engineering teams acting as a bridge between development and business teams.
- Build, refine and maintain product backlogs while working closely with key stakeholders to define priorities.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and leadership
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (e.g. Business Analyst, Product Owner)
- Experience designing and documenting new processes and workflows
- Experience of integrating and working with 3rd party products and vendors
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Krakow or Warsaw based office and remote working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube