Business Analyst, Kraków
OANDA Corporation is an innovator in computer engineering and financial modeling that provides online trading and currency information services to everyone, from individuals to large corporations; portfolio managers to financial institutions. We are a market maker and a trusted source for currency data with one of the world's largest historical, high frequency, filtered currency databases. We continue to experience tremendous growth since our start in 1996, providing unprecedented opportunities for our employees to redefine the online trading market with new products we create.
Who we are:
We are an international Product team consisting of product managers and business analysts, who work on a variety of Oanda customer services and business processes.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced individual to work in the payments area of our product team, to help us create an industry leading, frictionless online funding experience.
What you’ll do
- Lead initiatives with guidance from Senior Product Managers
- Collect and document business and regulatory requirementss and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables, user stories and test plans.
- Evaluate and document processes and workflows
- Act as a bridge between our development and business teams.
- Build, refine and maintain product backlogs while working closely with key stakeholders to define priorities.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation
- Conduct training sessions, software demonstrations and launch activities as new features and processes are introduced
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of initiative stakeholders
Who you are
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- An excellent communicator - both written and oral
- Capable of making experiment-tested and data-validated conclusions
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional wisdom and driving change to improve processes and client experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in a similar role, preferably within the CFD/FX industry (improving payment acceptance, reducing funding costs and improving the client funding experience)
- Experience designing and documenting new processes and workflows
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Whole lifecycle experience of software delivery management methods
- Can thrive in a dynamic environment
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.