Business Analyst CX (Process Improvements), Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
OANDA Corporation is an innovator in computer engineering and financial modeling that provides online trading and information services to everyone, from individual retail traders to large corporations; portfolio managers to financial institutions. We are a market maker and a trusted source for currency data with one of the world's largest historical, high frequency, filtered currency databases.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Business/Systems Analyst to help identify inefficient operational processes and to implement new more efficient processes in their place. We work in an international environment with Product Managers and Business Analysts located in Toronto, Krakow, and London.
What you’ll do
- Collect and document business and regulatory requirements and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables and test plans.
- Evaluate and document processes and workflows
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Document relationships with 3rd party partners ensuring commercials and services are clearly defined and understood.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders and prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Perform gap analysis and documenting findings, communicate findings to stakeholders and propose solutions
- Perform system and user acceptance testing
- Conduct training sessions, software demonstrations and launch activities as new features and processes are introduced
- Works closely with an engineering team acting as a bridge between our development and business teams.
- If the role involves working closely with an engineering team, build, refine and maintain product backlogs while working closely with key stakeholders to define priorities.
- Writing users stories and acceptance criteria
- Lead ongoing reviews of existing business processes with the goal of developing optimization strategies
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and leadership
Who you are
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Capable of making experiment-tested and data-validated conclusions
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional wisdom and driving change to improve processes and client experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (e.g. Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Product Owner)
- Experience designing and documenting new processes and workflows
- Experience performing gap analysis and documenting findings
- Experience of integrating and working with 3rd party products and vendors
- Working knowledge of requirements gathering workshop methodologies (story mapping, lean canvas etc.) and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Experience writing users stories, and acceptance criteria, Business requirements and test specifications
- Experience working with CRM systems would be additional advantage
- Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or related experience.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.