Associate Business Analyst, Kraków
The Associate Business Analyst works with support from more senior personnel in the product management team to conduct requirement analysis for internal and external parties, and to support all aspects of product development.
- Collect and document business and regulatory requirements and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables and test plans.
- Evaluate and document processes and workflows.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation.
- Perform gap analysis and documenting findings.
- Perform system and user acceptance testing.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role (e.g. Business Analyst, Product Owner).
- Experience performing gap analysis and documenting findings.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.