Android Mobile Developer, Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
- A keen interest in mobile development.
- Broad experience with Android development using Java/Kotlin.
- Experience writing automated unit and UI tests to minimize regressions.
- Strong development and design skills using object-oriented languages.
- A high personal standard when it comes to User Interface and Usability (UX).
As a Senior Mobile Developer you will have a chance to write modular testable code. We’re looking for a Specialist to help us add amazing and innovative customer-visible features to our Android mobile apps that are well tested. As you build out new features, you will work with the team, leveraging your experience to standardize how we write unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in setting up automated testing in CI/CD pipelines, using tools like Fastlane, Bitrise, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working with iOS in Objective-C / Swift.
- Examples of your code on Github, or contributions to any open-source project, or Q&A on StackOverflow.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube