AML Associate, Kraków
The AML Associate is responsible for the onboarding AML associated decisions across Europe and BVI Divisions, thereby ensuring that the onboarding of new clients is in adherence with relevant local regulations and legal requirements, in support of continued OANDA growth.
- Onboarding AML associated decisions and risk assessment:
- reviewing and assessing individual new account applications
- reviewing and assessing corporate new account applications
- reviewing and assessing professional classification requests
- reviewing and assessing new Affiliates.
- Being a point of referral for:
- PIU updates
- deceased clients
- joint accounts
- closing accounts
- application anomalies
- power of Attorney
- MiFiD II data mismatches.
- Adherence to local regulations (KNF, GIFI) and relevant AML laws.
- Maintenance of appropriate audit trail and documentation.
- Local point of escalation for all referrals and suspicions.
- Effective and efficient operation to ensure that personal variable volume lead quantitative targets are met, as well as qualitative expectations.
- Identification of areas for development for operational process, systems, and individual training needs.
- Fluent in both Polish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of processing new account applications, both individuals and corporates.
- AML knowledge and risk recognition with firm grasp of the purpose of the underlying regulatory and legal requirements.
- Excellent decision making, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and solution focus mindset with maximum attention to detail.
- Enquiring mind.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Client focussed/ centric approach.
- Based in Krakow.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.