Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Kraków
Globally recognised, award winning broker looking for an organised and structured individual who is able to work in a multi-tasking environment. Join this dynamic team and get the opportunity to grow with the company. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Affiliate Manager and will be responsible for taking variety of tasks including affiliate onboarding, communications and payments.
- Searching for new affiliates
- Onboarding new affiliates and running the checks on the affiliate websites
- Support affiliates operationally
- Maintain affiliate relationships
- Monitor affiliate traffic and analyse fraud attempts and/or misconducts
- Manage the affiliate platform and master the inventory process
- Work closely with the OANDA Affiliates team to achieve business success
- Work closely with the groups legal, finance, compliance, and onboarding teams to deliver business growth while meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and experience
- 1+ years as a marketing administrator or associate – must have.
- Digital marketing experience – an advantage
- Track record in administrating a large number of partnerships
- Relevant academic degree
- Sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Life insurance
- Medical care
- Social Plan- Multikafeteria
- OANDA Cares (2 Charity days)
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!