Ad Operations Specialist, London
OANDA’s vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, allowing forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment. We have come a long way since our first currency feed 24 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from tech start-ups to global corporations.
The Ad Ops Specialist will be responsible for setup of all digital campaigns tracking, creative management, creation and deployment of site tracking and campaign reporting. This is a 14 month contract covering a maternity leave.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will vary considerably, however they are expected to focus on the following areas of activity:
- Brief agencies on the creative requests
- Get creative compliance approval
- Manage agencies and creative assets.
- Develop and set up campaign tracking
- Create and deploy floodlights via Google Tag Manager (GTM), manage and track conversions correctly
- Creative testing and QA
- Trafficking of creatives and placements
- Technical trouble-shooting and investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create post-campaign reports, measure campaign performance, monitor and troubleshoot discrepancies and evaluate key metrics
- Experience with DCM tracking, GTM and understanding of 3rd party technology integrations
- Experience in managing global campaigns is a bonus
- Highly organized, attention to detail, strong time-management and clear communication
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Troubleshooting technical campaign issues/providing technical advice
- An understanding of basic financial processes and concepts such as billing and reconciliation
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.