Accounting Specialist- Internship Experience (3 month), Kraków
Would you like to know, how is to work in a dynamic global AP team in a FinTech company? Join us as INTERN Accounting Specialist and learn how to carry out day-to-day purchasing activities such as processing purchase orders and supporting the purchasing needs of the departments and business.
What you can learn:
- Manage vendor invoices and payments and ensure all billings, documents and financial information are accurately recorded and properly authorized on a timely basis
- Receive, investigate, and resolve internal and external inquiries concerning discrepancies/issues with the processing of invoices, intercompany billing payments, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Review and follow-up on expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Perform reconciliation, follow-up and posting of corporate credit cards
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining quotations and recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; review and obtain approval for requisitions
- Track status of purchase orders and work with suppliers to schedule/expedite deliveries, resolve discrepancies in shipment/pricing, warranty claims and damage, and return of materials; maintain vendor relationships
- Liaise with internal staff concerning purchasing requirements and keep them informed on technical details, price, and availability
- Verify receipt of items and authorize payment for purchases by reconciling requisitions/orders with invoices and maintaining receiving documentation
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the AP shared inbox, taking action as required or escalating issues to other members of the team
- Keep information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Assist in the provision of information and liaison with external business associates, such as the auditors, regulators, tax agents and governmental authorities, etc.
- Assist as assigned, in preparing relevant management reporting, month-end and audit schedules, tax returns, financial statements or other reports
- Perform other ad-hoc duties/responsibilities and special projects as required to support Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and tax reporting requirements, internal controls and accounting policies and procedures
- Working on Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or its professional equivalent
- Previous internships in AP function considered an asset
- Knowledge of accounting systems considered an asset
- Technical proficiency in MS Office Applications, specifically in Excel spreadsheet development and manipulation to maximize efficiency in reporting
- Mature, effective, written, and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; strong ability to communicate in both Polish and English is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving; attention to detail and client focus
- Ability to perform computations with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- High level of integrity, self-motivation and initiative
- Independent, highly organized and ability to prioritize a workload
- Responsible team player, positive work attitude
- Willingness to be flexible according to current demands of the team and organization
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile-first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!