Account Onboarding Team Lead (Evening Shift), Kraków
About the role
Based in Krakow the Account Onboarding Team Leader will organize and supervise the workload of the Krakow onboarding team during evening shift as well as be responsible for the review of incoming client applications acting as first point of contact during evening shift, liaising with other departments for any urgent matter and responding to client inquiries in the client’s own language when possible.
- Distribution, completion and supervision of all onboarding tasks assigned to the Krakow based Onboarding Team.
- Act as point of contact for escalations or any urgent matter within Onboarding Department.
- Employee performance management by identification of team members’ strengths and weaknesses and actioning accordingly.
- Workforce management, including scheduling, introducing changes to improve turnaround time on onboarding applications and queue management.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Sales, Funds, Compliance and CX Departments.
- Train new members of the Krakow based Onboarding Team.
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to support the review and assessment of each reviewed application before submitting it for approval.
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements across all OANDA Divisions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 1 year of Team Leader experience, desirable in AML, Compliance or Account Onboarding Departments.
- Ability to work with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Fluency in English and good command of Polish (min. B2)
- Willingness to work in evening working shifts (work starts between 1:00pm - 3:00 pm but mostly it is from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm).
- Experience processing retail application and achieving targets in a similar role.
- Excellent decision making, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.