Account Onboarding Specialist English/German/Spanish , Kraków
Based in Krakow the Account Onboarding Administrator will assist the Account Opening Team Lead in organising and supervising the workload of the Krakow onboarding processor team as well as be responsible for the review of incoming client applications and hence ensuring that all required documentation is present, liaising with other departments and responding to client inquiries in the client’s own language when possible.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review, assess and verify all incoming documents related to retail applications.
- Managing your own workload effectively.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Sales, Funds, Compliance and CX departments and respond to requests and queries effectively and promptly.
- Create a strong process workflow and maintain effective communication channels with the London based onboarding team.
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and assessment of each reviewed application before submitting it for approval.
- Accurately process and enter highly sensitive client information into the system.
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements across all OANDA Divisions.
- Responsible for processing administrative requests and updating account details as required.
- Ensuring documentation submitted corresponds and pertains to the appropriate account and client.
- Correspond with clients in a professional and courteous manner with regards to documents, the status of accounts.
- Protecting the confidentiality of client information in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Review and investigate suspicious alerts, referring to the OEL Account Opening Team Lead for guidance where necessary.
Experience /Skills Required
- Experience processing retail application and achieving targets in a similar role.
- Available to work full time with occasional overseas travel.
- Fluency in English and another 2 European languages. Ideally German and Spanish
- 2+ years of work experience, in an account onboarding role.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Excellent decision making, time management and organisational skills.
- Risk recognition, problem-solving and close attention to detail.
- Computer proficient with quick and accurate data entry skills.
- Team Player and able to work with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal room for error.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile-first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!