Account Onboarding Administrator, Toronto
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
The Account Onboarding Administrator is responsible for the processing of all incoming documentation, responding to client inquiries and making any necessary administrative changes and updates to a client profile.
- Review and verify all incoming documents
- Accurately process and enter highly sensitive client information into system
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory requirements across all OANDA Divisions
- Responsible for processing administrative requests and updating account details as required
- Ensuring documentation submitted corresponds and pertains to the appropriate account and client
- Correspond with clients in a professional and courteous manner with regards to documents, status of accounts etc. Protecting the confidentiality of client information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 1 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in an administrative role
- Computer proficient
- Quick and accurate data entry skills
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Pays close attention to detail
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Enjoys working in a fast-past environment with minimal room for error
- Excellent communication skills (phone/email)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Understanding of the forex market and currency trading.
- Series 3 completion
- Series 34 completion
- Futures licensing course (FLC) completion
- Canadian Commodity Supervisors Exam (CCSE) completion
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.