Account Executive, Toronto
Account Executive – Americas
Under the ownership of CVC Capital Partners with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, OANDA are looking for a focused, eager and determined Individual to join the Sales team within our Toronto based Sales department. You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Salesperson (success in 1-2 previous roles within a target-driven environment). You will have an excellent telephone manner and be confident communicating with high volumes of prospective clients. You will have some prior phone-based sales experience but experience within the financial industry is not mandatory as training will be provided from our industry professionals.
Salary and benefits will be competitive as well as being eligible for a performance-based variable compensation plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Calling and emailing prospective OANDA clients
- Meeting or exceeding client conversion targets
- 100+ outgoing calls per day
- Answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services
- Documenting all client communications in Salesforce®
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings
- Working to company policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Adhering to regulatory requirements including completion of FINRA Series 34 and 3 exams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years phone-based sales experience
- Excellent English/Spanish/Portuguese written, and oral communication skills combined with the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce®
- Degree-level education
- Forex Associated Person certification
- Experience within the financial industry or technology sectors
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regards to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams while remaining decisive and displaying sound judgment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.