Account Executive (Americas), Toronto
The Account Executive, Americas will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Base Salary + Commission package. Remote work environment (if preferred).
The role requires the incumbent to obtain Series 3 and Series 34 NFA licensing within 30 days of hire. Familiarity with industry knowledge and terms is very beneficial to grasping the material.
- Calling and emailing prospective OANDA clients
- Meeting or exceeding client conversion targets
- 100+ outgoing calls per day
- Answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services
- Documenting all client communications in Salesforce®
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings
- Working to company policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Adhering to regulatory requirements including completion of FINRA Series 34 and 3 exams
- Problem-solving: Can identify problems quickly and resolve them in a quick, effective, and seamless manner while causing the least amount of hindrance to operations.
- Customer/Client focus: Works with clients and internal teams to build productive working relationships. Can apply narrow focus on fulfilling the needs of customers. Works towards delivering quality experiences that increases the chances of customer/client retention.
- Communicates Effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different clients and internal teams.
- Plans and Aligns - Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals..
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Business knowledge: Possesses a thorough understanding of the business, its objectives, and has the required industry knowledge to work towards advancement of the organization’s goals. Monitors business news, industry changes, market situations, monitors other changes in the internal and external environment – and applies existing knowledge to when speaking with clients and internal teams.
- 2+ years phone-based sales experience with a passion for Sales
- Relevant post-graduate education in Sales, Business Administration, or a related discipline an asset.
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Experience within the financial industry, terms, or other highly regulated technology sectors; Strong ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Experience using Salesforce is an asset
- Will need to obtain Series 3 and Series 34 NFA licensing within 30 days of hiring
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.