3 month contract - Sourcing Specialist, Toronto
Sourcing Specialist – 3 Month Contract (Toronto)
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for a talented Sourcing Specialist for a three-month contract to support a Global Talent Acquisition team by sourcing qualified candidates in a timely manner. Reporting to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition, the Sourcing Specialist will support global sourcing requirements. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to work with a growing organization and with a desire to make an impact globally.
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for supporting candidate sourcing that builds a strong talent pipeline and addresses current and future hiring needs. The Sourcing Specialist will look at both active and passive candidates and will be responsible for screening candidate applications and searching online portfolio sites and social networks to identify potential candidates. Candidates will combine their knowledge of sourcing techniques with strong communication, organization and analytical skills and will be an employer brand ambassador to build candidate pipeline.
- Candidate outreach in support of candidate sourcing to meet hiring requirements
- Sources suitable candidates through utilizing various social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to find and connecting with prospective candidates
- Review resumes and online portfolios for pre-screening candidates
- Screen applications, shortlist applicants and conduct pre-screening interviews
- Candidate referrals follow up
- Work in collaboration with Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to support hiring efforts
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers for identifying the requirements for each position
- Promotes OANDA’s Employer Brand with candidate outreach and pre-screening
- Update candidate information in Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Prior experience as a Sourcing Specialist or Recruiter
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems an asset
- Familiarity with resume databases, social networks and professional sites
- Ability to multitask and handle various positions simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A keen eye for details
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.