fxEconoStats: Regional Economic Statistics Analysis
See the big picture.
View the latest economic figures graphed against historical economic data for major economic regions. Figures are compiled from data from central banks, national statistics offices, and other official sources.
Zoom in on a particular time period, or zoom out to see movement over the past decade. View animations of weekly changes to yield curves. Save particular graphs, or email them to colleagues.
Quick Access to Regional Economic Data
fxEconoStats provides charts for a variety of economic figures for most major economies:
- Interest rates, including specific rates as available (such as overnight rates, discount rates, prime rates, minimum bid rates, yield curves, bond rates, and so on)
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Employment and unemployment
- Production and business activity figures such as retail sales and housing starts
- Price indexes such as Consumer Price Index (CPI) or Producer Price Index (PPI)
- International status figures such as current accounts and trade balances
- Commodity prices (with the ability to graph percentage price changes over time)
- Stock prices such as the S&P, NASDAQ and Dow, including these stock prices in Euro and Yen.
- Foreign exchange prices of all major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, USD/JPY, etc.
Charts vary by country or region (depending on the data available).
A quick user guide to better understand all fxEconoStats features.