The performance dashboard is for post-trade analytics and focuses on three key metrics: win rate, disposition and risk reward. By identifying areas of strength and weakness within your trading strategy, you can see where you can make adjustments by mitigating your negative trading habits, while focusing on your strengths. Through the performance dashboard, you can:
- Visualise, track and manage your trading performance at the click of a button from any OANDA connected platform, including third-party platforms and the OANDA API
- See a breakdown of your trading performance by instrument, overall and average P/L, win rate, risk to reward ratio and more.
- Use strategy edges to determine if your profitability is different based on long or short trades or how long you hold trades.
- Explore timing edges to see if the time of day, day of week, or specific months factor into your trading success.
- Visualise the psychological impact on your trading results with psychological edges. Highlight areas such as multiple positions that can point to over trading.